Digital Evidence Services
Digital Evidence or electronic evidence is any probative information stored or transmitted in digital form that a party to a court case may use at trial. Before accepting digital evidence, a court will determine if the evidence is relevant, whether it is authentic, if it is hearsayand whether a copy is acceptable or the original is required.
1) The management of digital evidence can involve a wide range of tasks. These include:
- Indexing data
- Searching for specific data
- Copy data
- Downloads and stores dash cam footage
- Helps to protect original evidence
- Prevents evidence from being tampered with
2) Operating systems and other programs frequently alter, add and delete the contents of electronic storage. This may happen automatically without the user necessarily being aware that the data has been changed.
3) The advantage of working with an external party for digital certificate management is having complete access to industry best practices for dealing with a complex infrastructure, as well as the knowledge and sensitivity of policies to ensure that your PKI isn’t compromised. If you’re not certain that you have the right internal specialists, don’t try to manage digital certificates in-house.
4) The service where Certified copies of e-mail are being provided as evidence is being offered under the provisions of Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act for the public good.
5) We preserve the data or document that we have issued to you for 90 days.
All digital evidence for IT act will be provided.